“I have been very fortunate to have sent my four children to King Street Preschool. It not only has great facilities, but the staff are nurturing and welcoming. The preschool backyard is amazing and provides plenty of room for kids to play, explore and be kids! It is a happy, friendly environment for kids to grow and learn”.
“My son looks forward to going to preschool – this is complimented by the teaching staff, rotating toys/equipment and the children.”
“Our child enjoys preschool – the volume of learning materials and space is endless.”
Comments from our Annual Parent Survey
What do you like best about King Street Community Pre-School?
- My child looks forward to going to pre-school
- The size of the pre-school and the variety of equipment
- The variety of activities, challenging activities for the children
- The happy environment and the changing activities every week
- I love the time and effort the teachers put into showing what goes on throughout the day via children’s portfolios, documentation and the digital photo slideshows
- The willingness of my child to go to preschool each week speaks volumes
- The friendliness of the staff. I love that they are so friendly to the children and their siblings on pick up and drop offs
- Helpful, friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Lots of opportunities for parents and grandparents to be a part of education routines.
King Street Community Pre-School East Maitland Inc prides itself on being a home like preschool that caters for 30 children, aged 3-6 years, each day. We are a community based not for profit preschool where children are made the priority. Our experienced staff create stimulating environments that nurture, support and enrich each individual child so they are able to reach their maximum potential. We have a large open play area that is well resourced to promote healthy active fun and play.
Address: 50A King Street, East Maitland NSW 2323
Phone: 02 4933 4045 Email: email@example.com
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 8.15 a.m. to 3.45 p.m.
The centre is closed on Public Holidays and for all NSW school holidays.